DS50 Fridge Drop Slide™ with Table
Part Number: 30005
LIGHTER. STRONGER. SAFER. SMARTER.
MSA 4X4's DS50 Fridge Drop Slide™ with Table is an innovative, patented design which allows you to safely lower your fridge, providing easy, convenient access to its contents.
The DropSlide™ has NOW added a slide-out 316 stainless steel table.
This added table gives you even greater flexibility with the original DropSlide™.
Perfect for pulling off the road to make a quick snack or stop for a quick drink while taking in the sights.
The table does not alter the footprint of the DropSlide™ so it will fit just as perfectly as it always has.
The DropSlide™ now with a table. The original and the best just got better.
The Drop Slide™ with Table is designed to slide smoothly out from its stowed position, before lowering 30cm in a safe and easy motion. This allows for the tray to remain in a horizontal position through the entire motion. The DS50 allows for complete access to the front and side of your fridge. It also offers a compact design which will not decrease storage space in your vehicle.
The refined, patented design of our DS50 Drop Slide™ with Table features 650NM quality gas struts, providing safe, easy lifting and lowering for loads up to an incredible 200kg. Now you can fill your fridge and access it with ease!
- Slide-out 316 stainless steel table (maximum weight 7.5kg)
- Compact size won't decrease storage space in your vehicle.
- No drawer disassembly required to install the slide.
- Designed to swing smoothly out further past the vehicle tailgate, providing easy and convenient access to the contents of your fridge from its complete front and side.
- Unique lock-in lock-out safety feature.
- Heavy duty 200kg slide runner rating.
- Tie down straps & all fixings included as standard.
- Stainless steel & blue anodised handle and face plate.
- Fridge Barriers available to suit for extra fridge protection & increased storage possibilities.
- Pre-drilled holes in the tray provide convenience in accommodating most popular fridges.